Junior ManageBac Plan Cheat Sheet
How to complete the Plan portion of Manage Bac for IBIS Registration
Your course must be input into ManageBac correctly so that you can be registered for your IB exam. This is extremely important and must be done correctly. You will be registered for the wrong test and will not be able to get your IB Diploma if this is not done correctly.
Go to ManageBac - https://jcib.managebac.com
Log in – use your email address and password. You received an email from ManageBac about how to sign in if you had not previously set up your account. You may need to hit “Forgot Password” to set a password.
- Go to DPManager at the top of the page
- Click on Plan
- Complete Candidate Personal Information and SAVE
- First name; middle name; last name; preferred name; gender; birth date; language; nationality; race; lunch; proficiency
- Be sure to click the “IB Diploma” button
- Save/save changes
- Click “Edit” on the Subjects & Levels tab
- Choose 11th Grade
- Click the box beside Anticipated Candidate
- For most of you, you will go to Arts to choose the IB exam(s)/
course(s) you are taking this year, eg. Psychology, Philosophy, Environmental Systems, Chemistry, Art – you will not click Individuals & Societies or Sciences because it is your elective not your core. If you are taking Calculus/IB Math or IB Spanish you will click Math or Language Acquisition. You only click the course(s) that you are doing the IA and exam for this year. And you Never enter a course in the “Additional Subjects” category. Click the box that says exam subject.
- Click SAVE!!!!