A Professional Learning Community for JefCoEd School Leaders
Leading Edge Transformational Leadership Program (JefCoEd Fellows Program)
Objective: To effect
measurable improvements in the comprehensive leadership skills and
abilities of school leaders and to develop and support school leaders
who are proficient in and dedicated to high levels of student
performance through continuous school improvement efforts.
- Participants will gather data and
information relative to leadership development, organizational change
efforts, student learning, school curriculum, and instructional efforts.
- Participants will also advance their
personal, cultural, visionary, organizational, instructional, and
influential leadership skills in order to advance school effectiveness
and student performance.
- Meetings will be held quarterly (Sept., Nov., Jan., April, and June).
- The content of the sessions will include Collaborative Leadership, Empowered Leadership, Leadership for Change and Transformational Leadership. Embedded in each session will be Ethics, Technology, and Case Studies related to content.
- Opportunities to network with partners from the Professional Education Group, LLC through the delivery of the Leading Edge Transformational Leadership Development Program will be provided during each session.
Who May Participate
- Select principals with 2-5 years of experience (Fellows)
- Select principals (Nationally and State Trained Instructional Leadership Coaches)
An ACLD PLU will be earned upon successful completion of the program.