To Apply Click HERE
The Church's Partners Foundation, Inc. (CPF) has established a scholarship program to assist high school seniors residing in fifteen eligible states who plan to continue their education in college or vocational school programs. Scholarships are offered each year for part-time or full-time study at an accredited U.S. institution of the student's choice.
The program is administered by Scholarship America, the nation's largest designer and manager of scholarship, tuition assistance and other education support programs for corporations, foundations, associations and individuals. Awards are granted without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sexual orientation, age, gender, disability or national origin.
Applicants to the Church's Chicken® Community Scholarship Program must:
- Be living in one of the following fifteen states: AL, AR, AZ, CA, CO, FL, GA, IL,LA, MO, MS, NM, NV, TN, TX.
- Be graduating high school seniors or be graduating from home school education in the U.S.
- Plan to enroll part-time or full-time, without interruption, for the entire upcoming academic year at an accredited two-year or four-year college, university or vocational-technical school in the U.S.
- Have a minimum grade point average of 2.7 on a 4.0 scale (or the equivalent).
- Be a U.S. citizen or a legal U.S. resident.
Officers, directors and children of officers and directors of CPF are ineligible to apply. Employees of Cajun Operating Company and its franchisees may not apply, but children of employees may apply.
If selected as a recipient, the student will receive a $1,000 award.
Awards are one-time only.
Awards are for undergraduate study only.
- Start by clicking on the Register to Apply link at the bottom of this page. You will need to read and agree to a consent statement, supply a unique and valid email address, and create a username and password.
- Correspondence throughout the application process will be by email and US postal mail. E-mail messages will be sent to the username and email address registered when you created your account. Students failing to use a valid active email account that will accommodate bulk mail may not receive consideration. Be sure to add email@example.com to your contacts or address book and check your email regularly!
- You are now able to log into the application.
- Complete the application by entering data in the format described. Proper punctuation and standard capitalization (Jill Smith, 10 Main Street, New York, NY) must be used.
- During the application process, you may leave the site prior to submission by clicking on the Save and Log out link located on each application page. To return to the application, you must login using your username and password.
- Once all application requirements are satisfied, the "Lock and Submit Application" button will be available to you near the bottom of the Review Application page.
- Carefully review your entire application before clicking the Lock and Submit Application button.
- Applications are evaluated on the information supplied; therefore, answer all questions as completely as possible.
- Applications must be submitted electronically by the application deadline in order for your application to be processed.
- After the application is successfully submitted, no further additions or changes can be made. You will no longer have access to your application account or data.
- We recommend that you print a hard copy of your application for your records. Do not send a printed copy to Scholarship America.
- Scholarship America will email acknowledgment of receipt of all submitted applications.
Required supporting documents
As part of your application, you must upload the following documents:
- High school transcript of grades. Grade reports are not acceptable. Transcripts must display student name, school name, grade and credit hours earned for each course, and term in which each course was taken. Include the grading scale.
- Completed adult Applicant Appraisal Form (PDF)
We highly recommend you request and collect these required parts of your application as soon as possible. Do not wait until the end of the application period. Your application is not complete unless all required documents are submitted electronically.
Your application must be submitted by February 15, 2017 by 11:59 p.m. (Central Standard Time).
Selection of Recipients
Scholarship recipients are selected on the basis of academic record, demonstrated leadership and participation in school and community activities, honors, work experience, statement of goals and aspirations, unusual personal or family circumstances, and an outside appraisal. Financial need is not considered.
Selection of recipients is made by Scholarship America. In no instance does any officer or employee of CPF play a part in the selection. All applicants agree to accept the decision as final.
Applicants will be notified in April. Not all applicants to the program will be selected as recipients.
Payment of Scholarships
Scholarship America processes scholarship payments on behalf of CPF. Payments are made in one installment on August 1, 2017.
Recipients have no obligation to CPF. They are, however, required to notify Scholarship America of any changes in address, school enrollment, or other relevant information, and to send a complete official transcript when requested.
CPF reserves the right to review the conditions and procedures of this scholarship program and to make changes at any time including termination of the program.
Questions? Contact us:
Call: 1-507-931-1682 and ask for the Church's Chicken® Community Scholarship Program